[Usyd-research-announce] NHMRC Project Grants - REMINDER
Research Grants (RO)
research.grants at usyd.edu.au
Mon Feb 27 18:40:33 EST 2012
REMINDER – Submission deadline for NHMRC Project grant applications is Wednesday 7th March 2012.
For RGAF to check and submit your application to NHMRC please
· generate snapshots of your application in RGMS
· upload the Detailed Background and Research Plan .pdf
· send an email to research.grants at sydney.edu.au<mailto:research.grants at sydney.edu.au>, to let the team know your application is ready for review ASAP.
Please attach ALL essential supporting documents:
1) Consent by all CIs to be a Chief Investigator and consent to submit the application (written evidence, eg: email is acceptable).
The CI confirmations must be held by the Research Office before your application can be submitted to NHMRC
2) Quotations for equipment, if relevant.
3) Supplementary Questions:
- Cancer Australia (e-copy sufficient)
- Cancer Council (e-copy sufficient)
- Heart Foundation (RGAF must submit a signed hardcopy to Heart Foundation - CI A and Director of RGAF signatures.
(Please send a hard copy, signed by the CI A to the Research Office as soon as possible)
4) Research Proposal Clearance Form, Collaborating CI certification.
The Research Proposal and Clearance Form is available at:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Usyd-Research-Announce