[Usyd-research-announce] ARC Expert Advisory Committee Details Correction
research at reschols.usyd.edu.au
Fri Nov 7 07:41:28 EST 2003
Our recent Email Bulletin for 31st of October 2003 had details regarding
the upcoming ARC EAC 2004 Call for Nominations which, under further review,
is now subject to correction. Please be advised of the new procedure
regarding the lodgement of nomination forms outlined below:
ARC Expert Advisory Committee: 2004 Call for Nominations
The ARC has called for nominations to serve on its Expert Advisory
The following process should apply for the nomination procedure:
1. Nominees should liaise with their Dean and College PVC in the first
instance. Suitable nominees should proceed to complete the application form
on-line, using the ARC GAMS System at:
<https://gams.arc.gov.au/eachome>https://gams.arc.gov.au/eachome . College
PVCs are requested to advise Prof Hirst of nominees from their College
submitting an application.
2. Nominee's should not submit the application electronically.
3. Nominee's should print two copies of the application form for
nomination, sign each copy, and send both copies to the Research Office,
Main Quadrangle, A14, by 12 November 2003.
4. The Research Office will forward a copy of each application to the
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation), Professor Tim Hirst.
5. Applications will be electronically submitted by the Research Office on
14 November 2003.
6. Hard copies will signed off by the DVC(R&I) and forwarded to the ARC
following electronic submission.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Usyd-Research-Announce